1. Why Health Check up?
Preventive Health Check-up Promotes Health Awareness & Prevention of Diseases. After all “Health is our real Wealth“.
With advance tests & technologies, laboratories can help in identifying various disorders accurately which can be treated completely.
Being a responsible person, it is our primary duty to protect self health & our family Health first.
2. Why Health Check up from LabsKart?
- Sample collection from Home (Free of Cost)
- World class advance Technology & Fully Automated Labs
- PAN India our Presence (Strong Network)
- Get reports online (soft copy) within 1-2 days
- Income tax benefit U/s 80D
- Online or Cash both payment option
- “Up to 75% Lower price compare to market price
3. How to book the Test?
Select your Tests/ Profiles & Provide below details of beneficiary :
Name of Beneficiary :-
Mobile No :-
Address of Beneficiary (Where Test will be done and Report will be deliver if required) :-
Area PIN Code :-
Confirm Date & Time (When test to be conduct) :-
Report to be required (Soft Copy/ Hard copy) :-
4. How do we get Report?
You will get report online through email within 2-3 days (depends on nature of tests) no additional cost but for Hard copy report you will be charged additional Rs.75/-. for Original Hard copy will be delivered to you registered Address.
5. Process of booking & Payment?
Once you confirmed for the Tests/ Profiles and provide us details. Our Team check with your requirements and forwarded it to the Best Lab-Test Provider at your nearest Area for Home Collection and you will get the confirmation email and sms from Labs with all details step by step.
You may have to pay by cash to Lab representative at the time of sample collection. You will also get a payment link if you wish to pay online though Credit/ Debit Card, UPI, Net-Banking or Wallet.
6. How to Reschedule or Cancel the test?
You can Reschedule/ Cancel the Tests/ Profiles any time (12 hrs before of sample collection). Write us on contact page.
[WhatsApp us for quick response]