By accessing the website at https://labskart.in, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Terms of Services
|Conditions of reporting|
The reported results are for information and for interpretation of the referring doctor only.It is presumed that the tests performed on the specimen belong to the patient named or identified.Results of tests may vary from laboratory to laboratory and also in some parameters from time to time for the same patient.Should the results indicate an unexpected abnormality, the same should be reconfirmed.Only such medical professionals who understand reporting units, reference ranges and limitations of technologies should interpret results.This report is not valid for medico – legal purposes.Neither Labskart.in, nor its employees / representatives assume any liability, responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person as a result of presuming the meaning or contents of the report.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation/ Rescheduling required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
Values out of reference range requires reconfirmation before starting any medical treatments.Retesting is needed if you suspect any quality shortcomings.Testing or retesting should be done in accredited laboratories.If you have any grievances, drop an email at email@example.com
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Payffers Webtech Solutions’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Payffers Webtech Solutions’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Payffers Webtech Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Payffers Webtech Solutions’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Payffers Webtech Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Payffers Webtech Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Payffers Webtech Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Payffers Webtech Solutions’ website, even if Payffers Webtech Solutions or a Payffers Webtech Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Payffers Webtech Solutions’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Payffers Webtech Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Payffers Webtech Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Payffers Webtech Solutions does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Payffers Webtech Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Payffers Webtech Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Payffers Webtech Solutions may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kolkata, WB (India) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.